In Honor of Super Bowl Sunday
In honor of Super Bowl Sunday, I have a brief quiz. Please go on your own knowledge and don’t Google the answers. You can post your answers here or on my Facebook page. Winner gets his name (whatever name you want, doesn’t have to be your real name) posted on my blog and Facebook page–in other words, bragging rights, I can’t offer any other kind of prize.
1. Name as many teams as you can that have won the Super Bowl in the last ten years.
2. Name as many teams as you can that have won the World Series in the last ten years.
3. Who won Miss American last year (If you can name the state she was from, it counts.)?
4. Name as many racers as you can that won the Indy 500 in the last ten years.
5. Name as many as you can of the top ten richest people in the United States.
6. Name two Nobel Peace Prize winners.
7. Who is the Secretary of State?
8. Name one person who won a Grammy or an Oscar last year.
Now, this isn’t part of the quiz, but see how many of these you can name (if you respond on Facebook or here, please use first names only, please.)
1. Name three people who have gone out of their way to help you in the past year.
2. Name two teachers who had a positive influence on your life (+5 bonus points if you say that I was that teacher. (jk)).
3. Name a coach or mentor who volunteered time to coach your team or help you do better at something. (This includes Cub Scout Leader, Girl Scout Leader, etc.)
4. Name someone who cheers you up when you are down.
5. Name someone who had a postivie influence on your life and probably doesn’t know it.
I will continue this on Wednesday with the announcement of the Big Winner (if anyone posts answers, and I hope you do.).
*This idea came from a friend of mine. He gave me permission to use it on my blog. Some of you may recognize it.